Friday, December 9, 2016

A.H.T.K. Atmospheric Horror Toolkit Free Kontakt library



I love a good horror soundtrack like anybody else, so I got inspired and started to record anything I could in my studio dragging a mike stand banging on it with a hammer, flicking a lighter, scrape every surface just Going nuts. The Result is this Kontakt Library, suitable for horror music, Halloween haunted houses and anything you can imagine that is dark and moody. I may update this one in the future as there is another section I would like to add. Free to use in any project but not to repackage samples and sell. As always I would love to hear what you make

The Demo below uses the Multis only



Kontakt 5 or higher

24 bit wav samples

Broken up into 4 group presets

Elements    (15 instruments)
Percussive (8 Instruments)
Vocal         (11 instruments)
Multi          (7 instruments)
41 instruments in total


299mb

No comments: