Friday, December 20, 2013

Invisible by Tony Diana

During my formative years I really didn't understand who I was. I grew up with a parent with a drinking problem four sisters and I had no idea who I was. In school (All of the years) I was a social outcast. Mostly because I could not relate to what my peers where going through. I suppose vice versa. This song is for ANYONE who felt Invisible at any time in their life. It’s the worst feeling ever. But as you grow I promise you it gets better. Insight and experience takes over and you get to discover who you really are. I was lucky because I found someone who loved me for me and saw what I did not even see in myself. She made me visible and for that I am grateful. Enjoy.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to revisit once again since I
book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you
be rich and continue to guide others.

Take a look at my website repossessed cars For sale in pakistan (cziu.info)